Saturday, August 14, 2010

great america

Tuan was able to get us free tickets to Great America, so we took Bao and Brandon.  Aaron and I met there in 1991!  How times flies!  It seems like there are less people going to Great America.  When we worked there, it was always packed. 

We love bumper cars! 

Aaron and I got them with the geysers :)

I can't believe I used to go on this ride.  Used to be called The Revolution, but now it's called Endeavor.

Tin was trying to hold Aaron's hand because he was scared of the ride.

Brandon was afraid of heights, so I don't think he particulary enjoyed the ride.  Bao and Tin got a little dizzy.  Aaron was fine and I was fine just planting my two feet on the ground taking pictures.

Tin trying to win Cartman for Houng.  Take one.

Take two.

And this is what he has to show for it.  Rope burn.  Poor Tin.  But of course we were making fun of him :)

We ended the day with eating burritos at Buen Gusto.  We all agreed that it was one of the best burritos we've ever had.  The above are all the hot sauces that Aaron ate, and he used more than that too.

0 comments: