Friday, October 22, 2010

alcide!!!

if you are a true blood fan, you know who i'm talking about!  pinkberry had a grand opening at their new store in santa clara and thanhha told me that joe manganiello was going to be there.  i of course didn't believe her.  come on, in the bay area and barely 5 minutes from where i live???  i figured he would be signing autographs and letting fans take pictures, but he was a dj instead!  what the hell?  i guess he's into that.  i waited about 40 minutes to get my picture taken with him, while other people waited in line to get free yogurt.  i could get free yogurt anytime!  getting a picture with alcide - priceless! 

there were three girls in front of me and you thought i was going crazy by gulping down my dinner and rushing aaron to go with me - i was nothing compared to these girls.  they were saying how they were going to faint, etc.  we were all laughing and having a good time.  then i started to tell the girls about joe and his real life fiance (yes, she was there too), where they met, when they got engaged, how long they were together and they asked if i was a stalker.  haha.  i'm really not a stalker. 

it was my turn to take a picture with him and aaron came over to take it, except instead of taking the picture, he turned off the camera!  so we had to do it again, which i didn't mind because it meant i got to stand next to him longer.  hehe.  oh, before i got my picture taken, i asked one of the girls to hold my purse.  after aaron took my picture, i was so giddy that i almost forgot to grab my purse back! 





what a great way to end the week!  :)

0 comments: