Saturday, September 3, 2011

chewy blueberry-oatmeal cookies

i found a blueberry-oatmeal cookie recipe on a blog called hostess with the mostess and thought i give it a try.  not to pat myself on the back or anything, but it is yummie!  the cookies are crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside - D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.  aaron is usually the baker and he said it was good, so i will take his word for it. 

recipe included flour, brown sugar, canola oil, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, and blueberries

i wanted to see how the cookies would bake on a regular cookie sheet vs. the stoneware - stoneware needed about 30 seconds longer, other than that, it turned out fine

Y.U.M.M.I.E. - i need to share because i will gain 20 lbs - no joke

2 comments:

A said...

I'd be wiling to take some of these off your hands! :)

wente said...

Hi ami, I'll give you some in the next few weeks. Aaron ate them all. ;)