Monday, July 29, 2013

vietnam - finally back

i'm officially a fan of xanax - took 2 pills from sfo to tokyo and 1 to tokyo to vietnam.  it relaxes me and didn't make me too drowsy.  16 hours later and i am in vietnam.  

we are staying at my cousin's apartment - she usually rents it out but the tenants moved out, so it was perfect timing.  apartment is on the 18th floor and it has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. 

reason for my trip to vietnam is to see my aunt.  she took care of my brother and i when we were little and i have not been back since i left when i was 7 years old.  i figure now is a good time as any.  

our apartment building that we are staying at

view from our apartment

mopeds everywhere!

my aunt bac lanh - last time i saw her was 34 years ago

one of my favorite fruit - rambuttan

market

0 comments: