Tuesday, May 18, 2010

cody

To be fair to the family that already adopted Cody, Aaron and I have decided not to keep him. He is such a sweet and friendly doggie. Our only issue is that he has accidents here and there inside the house - not too bad, but still an issue. I hope the family will give him a good home. Before agreeing to take Cody home for a week, Aaron asked if I would be okay when we need to return him. Silly me, I said yes. Thinking about it is already making me sad. :(

I could see the different personalities - Emma keeps herself entertained and pretty much likes to be alone. Cody is needier - always wanting to be pet and has to be right next to you. Emma is possessive with her toys. Cody fetches and brings the toys back to you (most of the time). Emma doesn't follow you everywhere, Cody does. It's cute watching them somewhat play together. Tonight Cody showed Emma who was boss (normally it's the other way around) and got his toy.

He howls like Emma. Both of them were howling and barking when Aaron got home. Very cute.
The picture of them right before I took them on a walk tonight.

0 comments: